Middle School Sports
District One91 middle schools offer opportunities in the following sports during the following seasons:
- Boys Cross Country
- Girls Cross County
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Wrestling (Boys & Girls)
Wrestling will be a combined team between Nicollet and Eagle Ridge and will be housed at Nicollet.
- Boys Track
- Girls Track
- Boys Tennis
Year-round activities include Jazz Band, Quiz Bowl and National Junior Honors Society (please see the Clubs & Activities page for more information).
- Now that middle school sports are an option, can my 7th and/or 8th grader participate at the high school level?
- As a parent, how do I decide which level (Middle School or High School) will be the best experience for my child, if opportunities are being offered at both the middle school and high school?
- What is the fee to participate in Middle School Athletics and Activities?
- Where do I register?
- Who do I contact if I am having trouble registering online for middle school offerings?
- Can I register for sports for the whole year?
- The registration forms online talk about eligibility being for 7-12 graders. Can my 6th grader still register for middle school sports?
- What sports is my 7th and/or 8th grade student eligible to participate in at the HIGH SCHOOL?
Outside Clubs & Organizations
The following clubs and organizations are not sponsored by District 191 but have worked closely to form partnerships with the Burnsville High School Activities Department. A Burnsville High School varsity letter can be earned through some of these clubs and activities. Contact the activities office if interested in joining any of these clubs or organizations.
- Blackdog Swim Club
- Bowling Team
- Burnsville Athletic Club
- South River Sentinels Rugby
- BV United Soccer Club
- Burnsville Hockey Club
- Burnsville Trapshooting Team
- Minnesota Valley Figure Skating Club
- Mountain Biking Club
- Sparks Wrestling Club
- Various gymnastics gyms throughout the district